Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Captains Log: Welcome to the Blog

Yo, I'm Britney and I like movies. Pretty self explanatory, I mean that is the title of the blog after all. The whole purpose of this thing is for reviews and suggestions, and I might even do reviews of games someday.

I'll be doing an assortment of reviews on movies that range from horror to romantic comedy to old and to new, as well as compiling assorted lists of movies such as: Top 10 Movies of 2013 (which will be happening soon considering it's December), and Top 10 Most Overrated Films of All Time (which will be a personal favorite because all it is is complaining).

It is safe to say that I'm pretty excited about this whole thing, and I'm looking forward to get to talk about movies on the internet, as if I don't already do that.

For my first couple of reviews you'll have to ignore my total love and bias for indie movies and put up with the following things, as well as a much more popular title, and the reviews probably won't be posted in this order due to lack of motivation and also....no it's really just that.

Spike Island (2012)
The Bling Ring (2013) (any of my friends that are reading this right now are laughing because they know I don't hate anything about this movie)
Whip It (2009)
Catching Fire (2013)


That last one might get me a bit of hate, because I do have mixed feelings about it, but regardless I hope I can provide a good enough reason to watch or not watch these movies, and trust me their will be many, many others to follow suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment